Monday, November 19, 2007

Too many thoughts, too little time

Unfortunately, I have so many things I'd like to blog about, but way too little time. In addition to job duties (40-55 hours per week), family duties, diaconal duties (which I need to be doing much more of), I now am attempting to make a little $$ on the side on ebay. It is actually going fairly good right now. If nothing else, I should get enough dough to help with Christmas this year, and then we'll just have to see where it goes from there.

But nearly every day I think of something I would like to blog on. Problem is, I love thinkning about these things, but actually writing them down is the slow, boring, mundane part. It takes time. It never sounds as good written out as it did in my mind when I was thinking about it. Because of this, my blogging has been very sporadic. A lot of what has been posted was stuff I have written over the years and been wondering what to do with. I just cut and pasted them on the blog.

Oh well, maybe I just need to learn to schedule and manage my time where I put an hour or two into bloggin each week. Hmmmm. Time management... yeah, I should try that sometime!

No comments: